Popular Post

Monday, June 14, 2010

Brea Grant In HOMECOMING, ICE ROAD TERROR, And OFF ROAD!!!

"In February, I was the lead in the indie movie, HOMECOMING, in which I played an army medic coming home on leave to see how much my friends and family had changed. Colleen Camp played my mother and John Robinson (Elephant, Lords of Dogtown) played my love interest. In March/April, I went to Vancouver to film ICE ROAD TERROR for the Syfy network. I was also the lead in this one across from Ty Olssen (Battlestar Gallactica, Defying Gravity). And I just booked a movie called OFF ROAD, produced by Brian Udovitch (The Wackness), directed by William Dickerson, and starring Neil Hopkins (Lost). There are only two characters in the movie! Me and Neil! I start this week. Three leads in three movies all in the last four months!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment