Popular Post

Monday, May 3, 2010

Ethan Mechare Launches DOIN' IT WITH ETHAN!!!

"My new online talk show DOIN' IT WITH ETHAN launched and I couldn't be more excited. Yay! http://www.doinitwithethan.com/ I've spent many months working on the content and the design of the site and I'm really looking forward to sharing it with all of you and all your friends and their friends and so on. My goal is to be a go to site for short celebrity interviews, quick comedy videos that I call "Fakeality," because they are based in truth but are often times exaggerated, as well as interviews with interesting, innovative people. My show is basically an expression and collage of who I am and what I believe in. There's also a page on the site called Dear Oprah which is a video plea to Oprah to come on my show. Do you think I can get crazy, insanely busy Oprah to do it with me? Please forward the link to my show to your community and if they like it please encourage them to pass it on or post links to your/their favorite videos on their Facebook and Twitter pages! Thanks for helping and inspiring me to do what I love."

No comments:

Post a Comment