Popular Post

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kevin M. Horton In AMERICAN PIE: BOOK OF LOVE!!

"I am stoked to announce the release of my newest film AMERICAN PIE PRESENTS THE BOOK OF LOVE starring myself (Kevin M. Horton), Eugene Levy, Bug Hall, and Brandon Hardesty. Buy or rent it TODAY on DVD, Blu-Ray, and paid digital download!

I play Nathan, one of three hapless virgins who discover the infamous 'Book of Love' in their high school library and use its vast knowledge about Great Falls women to score with their respective hotties. In the Special Features, you can also find me hosting an "American Pie Trivia Game", as well as yucking it up in countless deleted scenes and gag reels!2009 has been a great year, and 2010 is looking nice already. Watch for me as 'Charlie' the zany bad guy in kid's action-adventure film HANNA'S GOLD starring Luke Perry, and 'Chet' one of the dorky leads in DEVOLVED a teen comedy starring Chris Kattan. The new year brings many upcoming projects and I look forward to keeping you all abreast (a little 'Pie' humor) with what to watch me in!A very merry Christmas and a happiest of holidays to you and yours. I hope this email finds you safe, happy, and healthy. Thank you all again for your support!"

No comments:

Post a Comment