Popular Post

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Aimee Shynn Is STALKING JASON SEGAL!!

"I'm a stalker! Ok, not really. I know. I know...it's hard to believe.... Actually, I entered a competition on the web. I need your help by getting your vote. You don't even have to watch the whole thing. However, if you are interested in checking out my killer dance moves, you'll have to wait till the end..or just fast forward to the last 30 seconds. Otherwise, the only thing that I ask is that you sign up on the website which takes a couple of seconds and say nice things about me. Once you log in you'll need to click the AUDITIONS at the top to get back to my video to vote. Please? Thanks. If you enjoy it feel free to pass along to your friends!
http://www.showbizzle.com/auditions/auditions/aimee-shyn-audition-video-stalking-jason-segel

No comments:

Post a Comment