Popular Post

Monday, November 23, 2009

Jamielee Darley In Top 2 Of VICTORIA'S SECRET RUNWAY MODEL SEARCH!!

Hey Guys,
I can't believe it, but somehow with all of your votes I made it to the Top 2, in the Victoria's Secret Runway Model Search!!!! The final round of voting has started TODAY!! The voting period is much longer for the final 2, today thru to the 30th!! Please vote everyday, and spread the word!! If I win, you will see me walking in the 2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!!!!!! Airing on Dec 1st!! Please vote! I want this so badly! Help make my dreams come trrruuuuuuuuuueee!!!! Thank you so much for the love and support so far! You have no idea how much this means!! Vote at http://www.vsallacess.com/ and www.cbs.com/victoria. Vote on both everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment