Popular Post

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Scan Man is Scanlington

Dear Ladies and Germs,

First up, thank yis for keeping me updated on whats happening with yis.... feckin love hearing from you guys....

Yesterday I finished shooting the pilot of a new series I wrote called THE AGENCY; shot here on the streets of Los Angeles. It is a mockumentry (THE OFFICE UK) about the idiot that is BRUCE SCANLINGTON; a wannabe big shot LA agent. Cast included myself, the beautiful, adorable, ridiculously talented Tamara Mowry (SISTER SISTER, STRONG MEDECINE, ROOMMATES, FAMILY GUY) and the ultra sexy Trisha LaFache (MAD MEN, COLD CASE, LAW & ORDER), who plays an absolute blinder as PRINCESS, Bruce's secretary... Directed by my main man Marcus Fox (OSBOURNES, NEWLYWEDS, HOLLYWOOD TRIALS). Meet Bruce Scanlington interviewed by the very talented RISE OF THE BRICKS director Ben Keenan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDhagNMJ2oM.

Also absolutely delighted to announce my new two part drama series THE GUARDS commissioned by TV3 and being shot in October for four weeks in Dublin; it will air in the very early new year. Written and starring my boy Steven Aldridge, Chris Simpson, Ger McSorley & myself as the cops. Script is bleedin' magic.

Much love and respect to yis all....

Peace,

Emmett S -- http://www.emmettjscanlan.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment